Credit Where It's Due
Many thanks to Bruce Jensen, Librarian at Kutztown University, for permission to use and adapt his guide.
Managing Your LibGuides Account
- Go to the LibGuides main page at http://chadwickschool.libguides.com.
- In the upper right corner, click on Admin Sign In.
- Enter your Chadwick email address (including @chadwickschool.org) and your LibGuides password.
- If you've forgoten your password, contact Jane Terry to have it reset.
- Note: You can also click on Admin Sign In from any LibGuides page, then click on My Admin on the orange command bar at the top to manage your account.
- This will take you to your main administration page where you can create, edit, and delete guides and create and edit your profile.
Changing your password:
- From your main administration page, go to Edit My Account.
- Enter a new password and click on Save Changes.
Setting Up/Editing Your Profile
To create or edit your profile, click on Customize My Profile from your main administration page. Enter or edit information in the following boxes:
Upper School Librarian
Your LibGuides Profile
Your profile appears in the right-hand column of each of your LibGuides pages (by default, but it can be repositioned if you like) as well as on your main profile page. It includes an image, contact information, a list of the subject areas you cover, and other information.
See Setting Up/Editing Your Profile at the center of this page to learn how to create and manage your profile.