Purpose of this LibGuide
War and Expansion (the Greeks and the Romans)
The purpose of this LibGuide is to assist you in finding resources that will assist you with your inquiry and research.
You are encouraged to follow the steps of the research strategy:
Understand your assignment and its requirements
Brainstorm and identify specific and broad keywords about your topic
Locate a variety of resources: books, websites, and reference sources
Evaluate resources and select the best ones for each required type
Take notes, paraphrasing properly and quoting sources judiciously
- Prepare a bibliography of resources used to answer essential questions
- NoodlTools bibliography and notecards*.
- A collaborative group WikiPage through Haiku) about the conflict. The WikiPage should cover the kinds of essentials you would need to teach someone else about the conflict’s . .
- basics (who was involved, when, and where did it take place)
- unique or defining features
- and anything else someone would need in order to understand what happened and why (including images, multi-media features)
* Mininum requirements:
- 10 notecards
- 4 reliable sources (at least 1 database or print source, if possible)
- A correctly formatted bibliography